Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Night Time Follies

Right-o! Friday night at the factory I´m working right along welding away. Many people are running saw dust up and down stairs feeding a MASSIVELY UNTAIMED fire below me. They are cooking the bricks and let me just say how interesting that is. I´m sure the system could be impruved but the people are happy. It´s crazy to see fire like that and relize that the day befor I was IN that oven. I´ve never seen fire like that before, NEAT!

Now back to me(thanx Oldspice): So I´m welding along and all of a sudden my mask is failing me. FUCK! I think, the soler panal has cracked but it has not been a problem yet. I take the mask off and with furrowed(that´s for ms. tess tess) brow ponder the problem. . .

Emi sirio¿? There´s NO SUN gir!!! And your mask is SOLER POWERED! As is I´ve lost track of time and it´s 8:30 PM. My work is normaly over at 6pm. I look arround and all the people feeding the oven are new; they are the night shift for´brick baking. Can´t belive no one told me the time but I´m having a blast doing high intencity welding. This is important for my heart.

 The boys are working realy HARD. Like a shit ton of steps, and did I mention we´re on a giant oven¿? HOT BABY!!!! The boys are passing round sweet buns, cola, and taquila. For my team, things are winding down, shoot´en the shit etc. My buddy Ever(Eber pronounced) jokes with me that it´s late and I should just sleep at the factory with everyone else, ´´It´s no problem Emi. You can share my bed with me.´´ Ha ha. Uh, no :)


*one day i´ll figure out the putting of fotos on this. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment