Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Difficult Decisions

Right, so I´ve got HUGE flea bites on my legs that I have officialy itched to a borderline infected state. The cause: Scooby. This is the pet dog of the Phlukers, family i live with, and me and this dog are in LOVE! Essentialy this means he follows me everywhere and is my sid-kick. Although he is scared of most other dogs and the ocean, he pretends not to be feared by standing at the water´s edge; for example.

So I have fleas because in the morning I awake to find myself spooning with the Scoob :) It´s REALY nice and I don´t want to give it up but these bites are re-donk-a-donk itchy!

In other news. . I hit my burned thumb with a mini sledge hammer yesterday and now the wound is open for bactirial bussines! The plot thickens. Looks pretty good, not infected, definatly sore now and difficult to bend. Cute.

Also I think the factory is cooking off it´s first batch of bricks on Saturday. All the welder, me too, have moved up up up to the roof of the oven and are madly working to connect all moving machines that help the oven function. FUN!! Crawling arround in square tube/chambers that lead downword to vast cooling tanks, welding. . . WOWZA BABY! We´re also working till 8pm now witch means I´m going to bed so I can make my 4:45am alarm :)

Besos. . .sorry, no shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment