Thursday, March 24, 2011

Frogger

As I dodge cars going both directions, three lanes wide on a two lane highway, I think, ´´ How bawlsy am I¿?´ I´m trying to catch a bus after work during rush hour in a new town, far more populated than my normal factory. Fast times in Puente Piedra I say and WELL WORTH the hour standing up listening to salsa and people watching at S/2:50. 

I´m welding at my bosses house this week because he has all the steel parts for our projects there. It´s more fun because it´s a smaller group of welders and his family lives there on the upper floor. His youngest daughter is a jem. The first time I saw her  she had the biggest smile ever. When her Dad said that I was a welder, her eyes nearly poped out of that little 8 year old skull of her´s. I´ll have to describe the look as admeration. She spends most of her time after school hanging out with me, helping mark stuff or ask me questions like. . .8x3=¿? and so on.

In other news. . .did I cover my B-Day¿? Think not. I selebrated it on the Saturday before because I have work on Monday, Tues. . . I went to the disco techa with a handful of friends and I was officialy brocken into sirio fiestas. We went out all dolled up at 11pm and got home at 6:30am. This is standard here but I tell you what, that´s a late mother f´ing night. Pitchers here are smaller and you share one glass with your group. In a circle, one pours a glass and passes the pitcher or bottle to the next person; salud. Pisco shots. Miledly tankered. Danced for hours. FELIZ!! And definatly had a hicky the next day. . . (during dancing, nada mas btw)

This hicky caused quite a ruckesss in the ´ol factory on Monday I tell you what. On your birthday in my group the boss buys the beer at luch and, In the traditional, Shareing is Caring fasion, we pass the bottles arround. Cute, group bonding but difficult to return to welding a bit tipsi. Note to self: Evers (Eber) birthday is next and do find a was to pass. Thanx.

I´m going to watch Kick Ass in Spanish now and eat fish. Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment