Monday, March 28, 2011

I´m Pregnate

She told me. I had sex without a condom and I´ve missed my period, we were really drunk when we did it. She´s crying because she´s a single mom already with two daughters and can not afford another kid. My friend is 23 years old.

I am not afraid of anything but if anything, her situation terrifies me. She needs my help finacialy to go to a clinic and resolve the proplem. This is a whole new world for me, emotionaly, language wise, and I have NO idea how to find a clinic for this kind of thing.

At this point I´ve assumed we are looking for an abortion clinic. We get on a bus and head up to a smaller city about a hour away. She knows where we´re going so i´m just following, trying to keep my cool. This clinic seems to be a family clinic; small with a few families in the waiting room. It´s clean and there is a bottled water dispencer in the cornner. She takes her ticket number and we wait.

It turns out she only wants to get a blood test to really see if she´s pregnate or not. Her test comes back negative. I´m SO SO SO glad this is the case. After the clinic we decide to wander the city, get some lunch, etc. All in all it´s turned into a beautiful day but I tell you what, it nefinatly makes me NEVER was to be in her shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment