Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lunch Time Follies

Arm wressling at lunch yesterday in the ol factory and generaly shootén the shit with the boys. I thought I would teach my buddy Alex about leg wresling; ya know, cuz we arm wresling en all. Trying to explain how to leg wrisle is difficult in english, in spanish, i tried the draw and deminstate method.

A stick drawing of leg wresleing is actualy a ´how to´ on the sexual possision 69´ing. LOADS of laughing and shouting in the caffetirea. she trys again; I lay down on the flood and try to demonstrate and of course make my effort worse. Only girl in the factory, white, laying on the floor with a bunch of peruvian boys overhead. . . not the most convinching stratagy.

In closeure, I DID NOT explain leg wresling but I did enjoy a SERIOUS laugh! Done and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment