Saturday, February 26, 2011

I´m Open to a LOT of New Things But. . .

Definatly have no interest in eating chicken feet every day in my soup. I hummored it for a while and I´m done. Lo siento. And. . . not sure yet if this is a culteral norm or just the fun and interesting people i draw into my life but I also will NOT pop zits on other people. Lo siento.


Today was my first full 7am-7pm shift with the kayak people. Way fun and a shit-ton of work! First off we haul 6 2X guetto kayaks on a cart with weels about 3/4  of a mile. Then to be drug accross the sand and unloaded. They´re really busy the whole day! My job is to drag boats up after a session and to launch people. Explain how to kayak (in Spanish) and the rules. Neat!! And to close: clean all boats, pack up PFD´s, paddles, and huff the boats up hill the 3/4 mile. So happy to play poney and show off mi muscules :)

Ok, tired and plastering the inside of a neighbors house tomorrow at 7:30am.

Besos

1 comment:

  1. EMILY, What's the latest? Let us know!! Missing hearing from you.
    John and Mom

    ReplyDelete