Monday, February 21, 2011

DENDRITAS

There is absolutly no reson why I should be struggling with three languages right now. Mostly because I really only speek one but I tell ya, I can NOT shake my small sesotho. Ing¿ Que¿ What¿ I´ve been catching up with a lot of people, witch is great but I really feel like my head is gunna blow! But on the plus side i´m learning a fricken language and my cussing has sugnificantly dissolved. I got nada.

Yesterday morning was full of total tamales with onions and bread and tea and most importantly a great family. Then off to the market where we ran about in the labyrenth of ´" un sol un sol un sol!!!!!!!!" and came back on the most packed bus i´ve ever been in with close to 300lb of fish, octopus, potatos, green things, and tomatos. Right on food!!!

Then, off to the hair saloon at 5pm with Eleazar and Edwardo. The barber was an aspireing drag queen and i only wish my lovelies in seattle could have been here to help! Where are you Thom-nus¿

And here i am, monday, listioning to Malue tell me about the world as if i understand everything she´s saying :)

Hasta

ps, LISA and BRION, Leonardo has a brand spankén new brother named Mateo! Photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment