Friday, February 18, 2011

Note to self. . .

I have arrived! Neat!!!! All of my flights/connections were so perfectly close. I get off a plane and walk two gates down, get on the next plane. If I had not been so tired to start with I might have been nervous about that. Shrug: good thang I'm a champion :)

My spanish is coming back but mostly in what I'm understanding. I feel myself plying double dutch and missing the second rope every other swing. sheeesh!!!

Today I will be blabbling with Erica's Mom about the center and what kind of things she needs help with. Then she will take me down to the community, like and hour south, and then I might pee with excitement!!!

Punch line is: All is well down south so far and probably not the best idea to travel the day after a large tattoo. Although I am quite happy with Jason's craft. My leg gooed on the 6hr flight from Houston to Lima and stuck to my pants. Cute, I know.

Signing off,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Yay! happy to hear you had an easy trip. Your new tat is amazing.

    ReplyDelete