Saturday, February 19, 2011

RESPORATOR¿?

Ok I have forgotten how costic Lima is. The drive to San Francisco de Asis was slightly dificult because of that dame Lima smoggedge! But here I am in the desert and HAPPY!

When Erica said I would have my own house, I assumed that it would be a small, one room, cardboard casita. Wrong. Her mom has given me a real house made of bricks, painted yellow. It is a two bed, one bath streight up house. The problem is I´m a pansy and it´s too big for a hobbit such as myself :) Therefore I´m living with the Flukers right now and couldn´t be more enjoying.

It´s a big family with limitless love and caring. Mama y papa y 3 sons, 1 five year old daughter (who is my bestie btw), y one incredibly energetc Grand Mama! I have my own room and a pocket for my toothbrush in the bathroom. Internet and washing machine included.

Last night I was up till 1am showing photos and talking with Brion (brother) and Eleazar. Tee Hee. I slept like a rock, so heavy in fact that I only barly think I remember a MASIVE earth quake last night. It was like any ól storm on the boat but in retrospect more like sleeping on top of a washer dryer. WOWZA!! I think that´s my first reall tremmer, eh¿?

Any-hoo, today I have organized my new house and later to the beach for kayaking compatitions. Nice!!

Over and out; cuchhhhhhck

PS. I also watch Milo and Otis in spanish with english subtitles with Malue (5 year sister) I´m happy to share my childhood with this one, let me just say.

No comments:

Post a Comment