Friday, May 27, 2011

Everyday

 in Peru I learn a new thing. This is wonderful. I truely belive that how we approach knowlage should define how we live our lives.

Yesterday I learned how to tattoo. I can see where it could be difficult for many but I found it simelar to welding. Not that welding is easy by anymeans.  And, as in welding, I look forward to practacing to getter down!!! Baller, I´m getting my system and machine on Tuesday. Neet :)

I have my system now and have started the fun times. It´s REALLY great to not have to schedual tattoos or travel to figgen Lime (2hrs via bus) to get inked. Just head to the back room in my house and off we go!!! I´ve chosen my feet as practice matirial. Mybe i´ll buy socks now, or not wear them at all. I´ve put a star, a tree, and a turnip on my left foot.

Also saw the new Pirates of the Carabian in Cini last night. In spanish and i´ll tell ya what: thank god my spanish has improved. HOT!! Although I do crave the Depp, I shall search for this film with not being dubbed into spanish.

In other news, I got engaged. Neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (who´da´thunk)

1 comment:

  1. EMILY!!!
    leslie here. I googled you and eventually found my way here... I miss your guts!

    ReplyDelete