Monday, May 16, 2011

Mamacita y Flaca

Sexy/beautiful and skinny girl, I can live with that. It´´s really neet to be called these names. Although is has been difficult to part with ´Gringa´I think I´ll live, tee hee. Actualy this is the first time in my life that i´m skinny and beautiful, cool, gush.  I´ve boughten myself booty shorts for the first time too. Very unlike me, i know, but they give my tat artists a perfect boarder line. And because my legs are officialy canvas, I feel comfortable wearing shorts. This is good.

A group of friends and I went to a park of fountians in center of Lima Saturday. We went at night when everything i lit up. Lovely. Some of the fountians are big arcs of water that you can walk under, other you can play in. The big fountian at the center has a water , music, and light show at 9pm. Fantastic! The show perjected like a computer, ballarinas danced in light IN the water. Very cool effects. Two parks are connected by an underground tunnel that goes under the street. Inside is information about the water system in Peru and how the park is able to continue without damage. Also a lot of emphasis on clean water efforts and water conservation. Like a museum. I´ld like to go back in the day sometime to play. It´s officialy winter here and FUCKING cold (I know for you washingtonions I shouldn´t bitch but hey, I don´t have a swetter). If I want to play in the water i´m gunna need some sun, and thank you please.
If you are interested in seeing my latesed beauty of 5hours long, look up Javier Vladimir Campos Alvarado on the Facebook. He is one of my artists in Lima. REALLY incredible work. He does portrates and realism. His Tattoos look like paintings or photos on skin. Also he put my leg as his home page pic, which is an honor. heres a link. . .

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/javiervladimir.camposalvarado

No comments:

Post a Comment