Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Pros and Cons of Double Bra´ing

When I work I perfer to wear two bras. One classic to seporate the tatas and a sports bra for compression. The positives of this syestem is 100% securedy. Definatly keeps the twins out of they way of my manly endevors at the ´ol factory. The comprimise for this system is that I get two little chaiffing holes where the wire bra rubs on my skin. At lease it´s symetrical eh¿?

In other news: I spent the night at the factory yesterday with all the dirty boys. Fun times!! It was the most relaxing night I´ve had in Peru yet. Most people were asleep by 9:30pm or 10pm. Really quiet, no light pollution.

After work everyone goes to bath in communal showers (not me of course). I bathed in a privated shower in the office. At the end of they day we´re all covered in coal dust and grease. The best way to clean this business in with laundry deturgent btw. It´s the perfect balance of exfoliation, clean, and warmth (it´s strong stuff en all). My skin is improving, less aceny, smoother in general. Probobly because i´m killing everything with detergent but hey, it works. Apply lotion after to frevent drying.

The beds in the factory are made of corn stalks covered in fabric, witch are supprisingly comfortable. I slept in the room with all the welders from my group. The young´ens and I were up later chatting away. All in one bed, classic slumber party style. While the elders watched a novela on the tube.

This weekend I´m off to Lima for the weding of the brother of my friend Grissel. Should be fun. It also happends to be the football soccer classic between two HUGE rival teams here in Lima. I wanted to go with my bddys from the factory but i´ve got this wedding to attend. I´ll were a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment